In no particular order:
- I know my library card barcode by heart.
- A thrill races through me when a book I want is available in the library or nearby bookstore.
- I cannot rest until I pick up said book from the library/bookstore.
- I am excited to try out new electronic reference managers. (Have you tried Mendeley? It’s awesome!)
- When I realize I have an overdue library book, a little part of me dies.
- My stack of books at my bedside table is about to topple over.
- When reading non-fiction I always read the reference list.
- When I worked for a bookstore I was able to attend an event where we got a sneak peek at a publisher’s upcoming releases. It was an orgasmic experience.
- Have you read my other posts? I write about bees. A lot.
And I’m sure there are many, many others… 🙂